R package rbugs: Fusing R and OpenBugs and Beyond. Functions to prepare files needed for running BUGS in batch-mode, and running BUGS from R. Support for Linux and Windows systems with OpenBugs is emphasized.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Rosner, Gary L.; Laud, Purushottam W.; Johnson, Wesley O.: Bayesian thinking in biostatistics (2021)
- Seongil Jo; Taeryon Choi; Beomjo Park; Peter Lenk: bsamGP: An R Package for Bayesian Spectral Analysis Models Using Gaussian Process Priors (2019) not zbMATH
- Jan Luts; Shen Wang; John Ormerod; Matt Wand: Semiparametric Regression Analysis via Infer.NET (2018) not zbMATH
- Zhengzheng Zhang and Richard Parker and Christopher Charlton and George Leckie and William Browne: R2MLwiN: A Package to Run MLwiN from within R (2016) not zbMATH
- Karsten Tabelow; Brandon Whitcher: Special Volume on Magnetic Resonance Imaging in R (2011) not zbMATH