FIAT: FInite element Automatic Tabulator. FIAT is a Python package for automatic generation of finite element basis functions. It is capable of generating finite element basis functions for a wide range of finite element families on simplices (lines, triangles and tetrahedra), including the Lagrange elements, and the elements of Raviart-Thomas, Brezzi-Douglas-Marini and Nedelec. It is also capable of generating tensor-product elements and a number more exotic elements, such as the Argyris, Hermite and Morley elements. FIAT is part of the FEniCS Project.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Joshaghani, M. S.; Riviere, B.; Sekachev, M.: Maximum-principle-satisfying discontinuous Galerkin methods for incompressible two-phase immiscible flow (2022)
- Jakob M. Maljaars, Chris N. Richardson, Nathan Sime: LEoPart: a particle library for FEniCS (2019) arXiv
- Joshaghani, M. S.; Chang, J.; Nakshatrala, K. B.; Knepley, M. G.: Composable block solvers for the four-field double porosity/permeability model (2019)
- Luporini, Fabio; Lange, Michael; Jacobs, Christian T.; Gorman, Gerard J.; Ramanujam, J.; Kelly, Paul H. J.: Automated tiling of unstructured mesh computations with application to seismological modeling (2019)
- Chang, Justin; Fabien, Maurice S.; Knepley, Matthew G.; Mills, Richard T.: Comparative study of finite element methods using the time-accuracy-size (TAS) spectrum analysis (2018)
- Homolya, Miklós; Mitchell, Lawrence; Luporini, Fabio; Ham, David A.: TSFC: a structure-preserving form compiler (2018)
- Kirby, Robert C.; Mitchell, Lawrence: Solver composition across the PDE/linear algebra barrier (2018)
- Luporini, Fabio; Ham, David A.; Kelly, Paul H. J.: An algorithm for the optimization of finite element integration loops (2017)
- Yamazaki, Hiroe; Shipton, Jemma; Cullen, Michael J. P.; Mitchell, Lawrence; Cotter, Colin J.: Vertical slice modelling of nonlinear Eady waves using a compatible finite element method (2017)
- McRae, A. T. T.; Bercea, G.-T.; Mitchell, L.; Ham, D. A.; Cotter, C. J.: Automated generation and symbolic manipulation of tensor product finite elements (2016)
- Mitchell, Lawrence; Müller, Eike Hermann: High level implementation of geometric multigrid solvers for finite element problems: applications in atmospheric modelling (2016)