R package mix: Estimation/Multiple Imputation for Mixed Categorical and Continuous Data. Estimation/multiple imputation programs for mixed categorical and continuous data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Imbert, Alyssa; Vialaneix, Nathalie: Exploring, handling, imputing and evaluating missing data in statistical analyses: a review of existing approaches (2018)
- Alexander Kowarik; Matthias Templ: Imputation with the R Package VIM (2016) not zbMATH
- Karakaya, Jale; Karabulut, Erdem; Yucel, Recai M.: Sensitivity to imputation models and assumptions in receiver operating characteristic analysis with incomplete data (2015)
- Recai Yucel: State of the Multiple Imputation Software (2011) not zbMATH
- Jing Zhao: gap: Genetic Analysis Package (2007) not zbMATH