rFUNTA: Obtain rFUNTA pseudo-depth values. For a given dataset, rFUNTA pseudo-depth values can be obtained. rFUNTA is a robustified functional data depth that is based on the intersection angles that the centered functions form with each other.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dai, Wenlin; Mrkvička, Tomáš; Sun, Ying; Genton, Marc G.: Functional outlier detection and taxonomy by sequential transformations (2020)
- Ieva, Francesca; Paganoni, Anna Maria: Component-wise outlier detection methods for robustifying multivariate functional samples (2020)
- Agostinelli, Claudio: Local half-region depth for functional data (2018)
- Goia, Aldo (ed.); Vieu, Philippe (ed.): An introduction to recent advances in high/infinite dimensional statistics (2016)
- Kuhnt, Sonja; Rehage, André: An angle-based multivariate functional pseudo-depth for shape outlier detection (2016)