R package geospt: Geostatistical Analysis and Design of Optimal Spatial Sampling Networks. Estimation of the variogram through trimmed mean, radial basis functions (optimization, prediction and cross-validation), summary statistics from cross-validation, pocket plot, and design of optimal sampling networks through sequential and simultaneous points methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Claudia Cappello, Sandra De Iaco, Donato Posa: covatest: An R Package for Selecting a Class of Space-Time Covariance Functions (2020) not zbMATH
- Melo, Carlos E.; Mateu, Jorge; Melo, Oscar O.: A distance-based method for spatial prediction in the presence of trend (2020)
- Alan R. Pearse, James M. McGree, Nicholas A. Som, Catherine Leigh, Jay M. Ver Hoef, Paul Maxwell, Erin E. Peterson: SSNdesign - an R package for pseudo-Bayesian optimal and adaptive sampling designs on stream networks (2019) arXiv
- Melo, Carlos E.; Melo, Oscar O.; Mateu, Jorge: A distance-based model for spatial prediction using radial basis functions (2018)
- Sandra de Iaco: The cgeostat Software for Analyzing Complex-Valued Random Fields (2017) not zbMATH
- Martin Schlather; Alexander Malinowski; Peter Menck; Marco Oesting; Kirstin Strokorb: Analysis, Simulation and Prediction of Multivariate Random Fields with Package RandomFields (2015) not zbMATH