USGS Spectral Library
USGS Spectral Library. Researchers at the USGS Spectroscopy Laboratory have measured the spectral reflectance of thousands of materials in the lab and compiled them in the USGS Spectral Library. The spectral library was assembled to facilitate laboratory and field spectroscopy and remote sensing for identifying and mapping minerals, vegetation, and manmade materials. For many of the samples, wavelength coverage spans the ultraviolet, visible, near-infrared, mid-infrared, and far-infrared regions (0.2 to 200 microns). A wide range of materials are included in the library: Minerals; Soils (including rocks, and mineral mixtures); Coatings on rock surfaces; Liquids, including mixtures of liquids, water and other volatiles, and frozen volatiles; Organic compounds, including biochemical constituents of plants and chemical compounds; Manmade materials, including materials introduced into the environment by human activity; Vegetation and other biologic materials; Detailed sample descriptions are provided with the spectra, including the results of X-ray Diffraction, Electron Probe Micro-Analysis, and other analytical methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Lin, Chia-Hsiang; Wu, Ruiyuan; Ma, Wing-Kin; Chi, Chong-Yung; Wang, Yue: Maximum volume inscribed ellipsoid: a new simplex-structured matrix factorization framework via facet enumeration and convex optimization (2018)
- Qian, Bin; Tong, Lei; Tang, Zhenmin; Shen, Xiaobo: Nonnegative matrix factorization with region sparsity learning for hyperspectral unmixing (2017)
- Tembhurne, Omprakash; Shrimankar, Deepti: FC-TLBO: fully constrained meta-heuristic algorithm for abundance estimation using linear mixing model (2017)
- Tong, Lei; Yu, Jing; Xiao, Chuangbai; Qian, Bin: Hyperspectral unmixing via deep matrix factorization (2017)
- Kong, Fanqiang; Guo, Wenjun; Li, Yunsong; Shen, Qiu; Liu, Xin: Backtracking-based simultaneous orthogonal matching pursuit for sparse unmixing of hyperspectral data (2015)
- Ritter, Gerhard X.; Urcid, Gonzalo: A lattice matrix method for hyperspectral image unmixing (2011)