R package lsmeans: Least-Squares Means. Obtain least-squares means for many linear, generalized linear, and mixed models. Compute contrasts or linear functions of least-squares means, and comparisons of slopes. Plots and compact letter displays. Least-squares means were proposed in Harvey, W (1960) ”Least-squares analysis of data with unequal subclass numbers”, Tech Report ARS-20-8, USDA National Agricultural Library, and discussed further in Searle, Speed, and Milliken (1980) ”Population marginal means in the linear model: An alternative to least squares means”, The American Statistician 34(4), 216-221 <doi:10.1080/00031305.1980.10483031>. NOTE: Users are encouraged to switch to the ’emmeans’ package, as ’lsmeans’ will be archived in the not-too-distant future.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Eshin Jolly: Pymer4: Connecting R and Python for Linear Mixed Modeling (2021) not zbMATH
- Jonathon Love; Ravi Selker; Maarten Marsman; Tahira Jamil; Damian Dropmann; Josine Verhagen; Alexander Ly; Quentin Gronau; Martin Šmíra; Sacha Epskamp; Dora Matzke; Anneliese Wild; Patrick Knight; Jeffrey Rouder; Richard Morey; Eric-Jan Wagenmakers: JASP: Graphical Statistical Software for Common Statistical Designs (2019) not zbMATH
- Alexandra Kuznetsova; Per Brockhoff; Rune Christensen: lmerTest Package: Tests in Linear Mixed Effects Models (2017) not zbMATH
- Schaarschmidt, Frank: Multiple treatment comparisons in analysis of covariance with interaction, SCI for treatment covariate interaction (2017)
- Russell Lenth: Least-Squares Means: The R Package lsmeans (2016) not zbMATH
- Ulrich Halekoh; Søren Højsgaard: A Kenward-Roger Approximation and Parametric Bootstrap Methods for Tests in Linear Mixed Models - The R Package pbkrtest (2014) not zbMATH