package neuRosim: Functions to Generate fMRI Data Including Activated Data, Noise Data and Resting State Data. The package allows users to generate fMRI time series or 4D data. Some high-level functions are created for fast data generation with only a few arguments and a diversity of functions to define activation and noise. For more advanced users it is possible to use the low-level functions and manipulate the arguments.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Samaddar, Arunava; Jackson, Brooke S.; Helms, Christopher J.; Lazar, Nicole A.; McDowell, Jennifer E.; Park, Cheolwoo: A group comparison in fMRI data using a semiparametric model under shape invariance (2022)
- Zhao, Yuxuan; Matteson, David S.; Mostofsky, Stewart H.; Nebel, Mary Beth; Risk, Benjamin B.: Group linear non-Gaussian component analysis with applications to neuroimaging (2022)
- Cardona Jiménez, Johnatan; de B. Pereira, Carlos A.: Assessing dynamic effects on a Bayesian matrix-variate dynamic linear model: an application to task-based fMRI data analysis (2021)
- Park, Jun Young; Polzehl, Joerg; Chatterjee, Snigdhansu; Brechmann, André; Fiecas, Mark: Semiparametric modeling of time-varying activation and connectivity in task-based fMRI data (2020)
- Spencer, Daniel; Guhaniyogi, Rajarshi; Prado, Raquel: Joint Bayesian estimation of voxel activation and inter-regional connectivity in fMRI experiments (2020)
- Risk, Benjamin B.; Matteson, David S.; Ruppert, David: Linear non-Gaussian component analysis via maximum likelihood (2019)
- Efromovich, Sam; Wu, Jiayi: Wavelet analysis of big data contaminated by large noise in an fMRI study of neuroplasticity (2018)
- Peró-Cebollero, Maribel; Guàrdia-Olmos, Joan; Mancho-Fora, Núria: A systematic review of simulation procedures for fMRI connectivity studies (2018)
- Yu, Cheng-Han; Prado, Raquel; Ombao, Hernando; Rowe, Daniel: A Bayesian variable selection approach yields improved detection of brain activation from complex-valued fMRI (2018)
- Liu, Zhuqing; Berrocal, Veronica J.; Bartsch, Andreas J.; Johnson, Timothy D.: Pre-surgical fMRI data analysis using a spatially adaptive conditionally autoregressive model (2016)
- Karsten Tabelow; Brandon Whitcher: Special Volume on Magnetic Resonance Imaging in R (2011) not zbMATH
- Marijke Welvaert; Joke Durnez; Beatrijs Moerkerke; Geert Berdoolaege; Yves Rosseel: neuRosim: An R Package for Generating fMRI Data (2011) not zbMATH