SGLib - A Matlab Toolbox for Stochastic Galerkin Methods. SGLib is toolbox developed for Matlab/Octave to implement and investigate into stochastic Galerkin methods with a special focus on tensor product methods.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bespalov, Alex; Rocchi, Leonardo; Silvester, David: T-IFISS: a toolbox for adaptive FEM computation (2021)
- Espig, Mike; Hackbusch, Wolfgang; Litvinenko, Alexander; Matthies, Hermann G.; Zander, Elmar: Iterative algorithms for the post-processing of high-dimensional data (2020)
- Alexander Litvinenko: HLIBCov: Parallel Hierarchical Matrix Approximation of Large Covariance Matrices and Likelihoods with Applications in Parameter Identification (2017) arXiv
- Dolgov, Sergey; Khoromskij, Boris N.; Litvinenko, Alexander; Matthies, Hermann G.: Polynomial chaos expansion of random coefficients and the solution of stochastic partial differential equations in the tensor train format (2015)
- Rosić, Bojana V.; Litvinenko, Alexander; Pajonk, Oliver; Matthies, Hermann G.: Sampling-free linear Bayesian update of polynomial chaos representations (2012)