The LENNS package (’Lyapunov Exponents for Noisy Nonlinear Systems’) was originally standalone f77, but then it got merged into the FUNFITS package for S-plus. FUNFITS is still available (see below) but is now ’frozen’ meaning that it probably won’t work with a current version of S-plus. Most of its functionality has been incorporated into the fields package for R that can be gotten from CRAN (www.cran.r-project.org). The rest -- neural networks, global and local Lyapunov exponents -- is here. Lenns.zip: LENNS and nnreg for R/Windows. This is not really a package, and it only works under Windows. Create a folder c:lenns and then extract the contents of Lenns.zip into the lenns folder using folder names. This will create a folder tree c:lennschtml,c:lennsexec, etc. It is not in shape to be installed from within R (that used to work, but not since the rules changed with R 2.0) -- you will need to source() code from within an R session. The file readme.lenns tells you what to do. There is a set of html help pages that can be accessed from lenns/html/00Index.html. Sorry, this is the best I can do right now. If you have trouble getting it to run, let me know. If you unzip it into c:lenns, it should work ”out of the box” after you source lenns.R.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 26 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26.
- Amato, U.; Antoniadis, A.; De Feis, I.: Fourier series approximation of separable models (2002)
- Fung, Wing Kam; He, Xuming; Liu, Li; Shi, Peide: Dimension reduction based on canonical correlation (2002)
- Kendall, Bruce E.: Cycles, chaos, and noise in predator-prey dynamics (2001)
- Hughes-Oliver, Jacqueline M.; Gonzáles-Farias, Graciela: Parametric covariance models for shock-induced stochastic processes (1999)
- Nychka, Douglas; Haaland, Perry D.; O’Connell, Michael A.; Ellner, Stephen: FUNFITS, data analysis and statistical tools for estimating functions (1998)
- O’Connell, Michael; Haaland, Perry; Nychka, Douglas: Regression spline models and model calibration in the identification of protein storage conditions (1998)