DASHMM: dynamic adaptive system for hierarchical multipole methods. We present DASHMM, a general library implementing multipole methods (including both Barnes-Hut and the Fast Multipole Method). DASHMM relies on dynamic adaptive runtime techniques provided by the HPX-5 system to parallelize the resulting multipole moment computation. The result is a library that is easy-to-use, extensible, scalable, efficient, and portable. We present both the abstractions defined by DASHMM as well as the specific features of HPX-5 that allow the library to execute scalably and efficiently.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Bull, Jonathan; Engblom, Stefan: Distributed and adaptive fast multipole method in three dimensions (2021)
- Liang, Jiuyang; Liu, Pei; Xu, Zhenli: A high-accurate fast Poisson solver based on harmonic surface mapping algorithm (2021)
- Wang, Bo; Zhang, Wenzhong; Cai, Wei: Fast multipole method for 3-D Poisson-Boltzmann equation in layered electrolyte-dielectric media (2021)
- Saunders, William Robert; Grant, James; Müller, Eike Hermann; Thompson, Ian: Fast electrostatic solvers for kinetic Monte Carlo simulations (2020)
- Wang, Bo; Chen, Duan; Zhang, Bo; Zhang, Wenzhong; Cho, Min Hyung; Cai, Wei: Taylor expansion based fast multipole method for 3-d Helmholtz equations in layered media (2020)
- Wang, Bo; Zhang, Wenzhong; Cai, Wei: Fast multipole method for 3-D Helmholtz equation in layered media (2019)
- Zhang, Bo; Debuhr, Jackson; Niedzielski, Drake; Mayolo, Silvio; Lu, Benzhuo; Sterling, Thomas: DASHMM accelerated adaptive fast multipole Poisson-Boltzmann solver on distributed memory architecture (2019)
- Cho, Min Hyung; Huang, Jingfang; Chen, Dangxing; Cai, Wei: A heterogeneous FMM for layered media Helmholtz equation. I: Two layers in (\mathbbR^2) (2018)
- Debuhr, J.; Zhang, B.; Sterling, T.: Revision of DASHMM: dynamic adaptive system for hierarchical multipole methods (2018)
- Fang, Fuhui; Huang, Jingfang; Huber, Gary; McCammon, J. Andrew; Zhang, Bo: Hierarchical orthogonal matrix generation and matrix-vector multiplications in rigid body simulations (2018)
- Debuhr, J.; Zhang, B.; Tsueda, A.; Tilstra-Smith, V.; Sterling, T.: DASHMM: dynamic adaptive system for hierarchical multipole methods (2016)