Parallel Evaluation of Interaction Nets with MPINE. We describe the MPINE tool, a multi-threaded evaluator for Interaction Nets. The evaluator is an implementation of the present author’s Abstract Machine for Interaction Nets  and uses POSIX threads to achieve concurrent execution. When running on a multi-processor machine (say an SMP architecture), parallel execution is achieved effortlessly, allowing for desktop parallelism on commonly available machines.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Fernández, Maribel; Mackie, Ian; Sato, Shinya; Walker, Matthew: Recursive functions with pattern matching in interaction nets (2009)
- Hassan, Abubakar; Mackie, Ian; Sato, Shinya: Compilation of interaction nets (2009)
- Almeida, José Bacelar; Pinto, Jorge Sousa; Vilaça, Miguel: A tool for programming with interaction nets (2008) ioport
- Hassan, Abubakar; Sato, Shinya: Interaction nets with nested pattern matching (2008)
- Cirstea, Horatiu; Faure, Germain; Fernández, Maribel; Mackie, Ian; Sinot, François-Régis: From functional programs to interaction nets via the rewriting calculus (2007)
- Pedicini, Marco; Quaglia, Francesco: PELCR: parallel environment for optimal lambda-calculus reduction (2007)
- Pinto, Jorge Sousa: Parallel evaluation of interaction nets with MPINE (2001)