Traffic Network Study Tool. TRANSYT-7F release 11 features genetic algorithm optimization of cycle length, phasing sequence, splits, and offsets. TRANSYT-7F is the only software package available that combines a state-of-the-art optimization process (including genetic algorithm, multi-period, and direct CORSIM optimization) with a state-of-the-art macroscopic simulation model (including platoon dispersion, queue spillback, and actuated control simulation). TRANSYT-7F requires Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Click on the hyperlinks below for more information.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Huang, Wei; Xu, Guangming; Lo, Hong K.: Pareto-optimal sustainable transportation network design under spatial queuing (2020)
- Yang, Xia; Ban, Xuegang Jeff; Ma, Rui: Mixed equilibria with common constraints on transportation networks (2017)
- Zhu, Wenlong; Ma, Shoufeng; Tian, Junfang: Optimizing congestion and emissions via tradable credit charge and reward scheme without initial credit allocations (2017)
- Kitthamkesorn, Songyot; Chen, Anthony; Xu, Xiangdong; Ryu, Seungkyu: Modeling mode and route similarities in network equilibrium problem with go-green modes (2016)
- Li, Qianfei; Nie, Yu (Marco); Vallamsundar, Suriya; Lin, Jane; Homem-de-Mello, Tito: Finding efficient and environmentally friendly paths for risk-averse freight carriers (2016)
- Li, Zhi-Chun; Wang, Ya-Dong; Lam, William H. K.; Sumalee, Agachai; Choi, Keechoo: Design of sustainable cordon toll pricing schemes in a monocentric city (2014)
- Long, Jiancheng; Szeto, W. Y.; Huang, Hai-Jun: A bi-objective turning restriction design problem in urban road networks (2014)
- Aziz, H. M. Abdul; Ukkusuri, Satish V.: Tradable emissions credits for personal travel: a market-based approach to achieve air quality standards (2013)
- Wu, Weitiao; Jin, Wenzhou; Shen, Luou: Mixed platoon flow dispersion model based on speed-truncated Gaussian mixture distribution (2013)
- Bazzan, Ana L. C.: Opportunities for multiagent systems and multiagent reinforcement learning in traffic control (2009) ioport
- Bazzan, Ana L. C.: A distributed approach for coordination of traffic signal agents. (2005) ioport
- Bazzan, Ana L. C.: A distributed approach for coordination of traffic signal agents. (2004) ioport