A Macaulay2 package for computations with rational maps. The Macaulay2 package Cremona performs some computations on rational and birational maps between irreducible projective varieties. For instance, it provides methods to compute degrees and projective degrees of rational maps without any theoretical limitation, from which is derived a general method to compute the push-forward to projective space of Segre classes. Moreover, the computations can be done both deterministically and probabilistically. We give here a brief description of the methods and algorithms implemented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Sankhaneel Bisui, Zhan Jiang, Sarasij Maitra, Thái Thành Nguyên, Karl Schwede: RandomRationalPoints package for Macaulay2 (2021) arXiv
- Staglianò, Giovanni: Special cubic birational transformations of projective spaces (2020)
- C.J. Bott, S. Hamid Hassanzadeh, Karl Schwede, Daniel Smolkin: RationalMaps, a package for Macaulay2 (2019) arXiv
- Brambilla, Maria Chiara; Staglianò, Giovanni: On the algebraic boundaries among typical ranks for real binary forms (2018)
- Staglianò, Giovanni: A Macaulay2 package for computations with rational maps (2018)
- Giovanni Stagliano: A Macaulay2 package for computations with rational maps (2017) arXiv