Chombo Embedded Boundary Infrastructure. The goal of this software support is to provide a relatively compact set of abstractions in which the Cartesian grid embedded boundary algorithms we are developing can be expressed and implemented.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Molins, Sergi; Soulaine, Cyprien; Prasianakis, Nikolaos I.; Abbasi, Aida; Poncet, Philippe; Ladd, Anthony J. C.; Starchenko, Vitalii; Roman, Sophie; Trebotich, David; Tchelepi, Hamdi A.; Steefel, Carl I.: Simulation of mineral dissolution at the pore scale with evolving fluid-solid interfaces: review of approaches and benchmark problem set (2021)
- Marskar, Robert: An adaptive Cartesian embedded boundary approach for fluid simulations of two- and three-dimensional low temperature plasma filaments in complex geometries (2019)
- Berger, Marsha: Cut cells: meshes and solvers (2017)
- Donna Calhoun, Carsten Burstedde: ForestClaw: A parallel algorithm for patch-based adaptive mesh refinement on a forest of quadtrees (2017) arXiv
- Anshu Dubey, Ann Almgren, John Bell, Martin Berzins, Steve Brandt, Greg Bryan, Phillip Colella, Daniel Graves, Michael Lijewski, Frank Loffler, Brian O’Shea, Erik Schnetter, Brian Van Straalen, Klaus Weide: A Survey of High Level Frameworks in Block-Structured Adaptive Mesh Refinement Packages (2016) arXiv
- Barad, Michael F.; Colella, Phillip; Schladow, S. Geoffrey: An adaptive cut-cell method for environmental fluid mechanics (2009)