R package testthat: Unit Testing for R. A unit testing system designed to be fun, flexible and easy to set up.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 26 articles )
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26.
- Maëlle Salmon; Dirk Schumacher; Michael Höhle: Monitoring Count Time Series in R: Aberration Detection in Public Health Surveillance (2016) not zbMATH
- Nuno Fachada, Joao Rodrigues, Vitor V. Lopes, Rui C. Martins, Agostinho C. Rosa: micompr: An R Package for Multivariate Independent Comparison of Observations (2016) arXiv
- Tobias Kley: Quantile-Based Spectral Analysis in an Object-Oriented Framework and a Reference Implementation in R: The quantspec Package (2016) not zbMATH
- Bernd Bischl; Michel Lang; Olaf Mersmann; Jörg Rahnenführer; Claus Weihs: BatchJobs and BatchExperiments: Abstraction Mechanisms for Using R in Batch Environments (2015) not zbMATH
- Kley, Tobias: Quantile-based spectral analysis: asymptotic theory and computation (2014)
- Terrance Savitsky; Susan Paddock: Bayesian Semi- and Non-Parametric Models for Longitudinal Data with Multiple Membership Effects in R (2014) not zbMATH