R package packrat: A Dependency Management System for Projects and their R Package Dependencies. Manage the R packages your project depends on in an isolated, portable, and reproducible way.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ann-Kristin Kreutzmann; Sören Pannier; Natalia Rojas-Perilla; Timo Schmid; Matthias Templ; Nikos Tzavidis: The R Package emdi for Estimating and Mapping Regionally Disaggregated Indicators (2019) not zbMATH
- McNamara, Amelia A.: Community engagement and subgroup meta-knowledge: some factors in the soul of a community (2019)
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Gabriel Becker, Cory Barr, Robert Gentleman, Michael Lawrence: Enhancing Reproducibility and Collaboration via Management of R Package Cohorts (2017) not zbMATH
- Gandrud, Christopher: Reproducible research with R and RStudio (2014)