Open source software for creating private and public clouds. OpenStack software controls large pools of compute, storage, and networking resources throughout a datacenter, managed through a dashboard or via the OpenStack API. OpenStack works with popular enterprise and open source technologies making it ideal for heterogeneous infrastructure.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Ramon-Cortes, Cristian; Alvarez, Pol; Lordan, Francesc; Alvarez, Javier; Ejarque, Jorge; Badia, Rosa M.: A survey on the distributed computing stack (2021)
- Vasiliu, Laura; Pop, Florin; Negru, Catalin; Mocanu, Mariana; Cristea, Valentin; Kolodziej, Joanna: A hybrid scheduler for many task computing in big data systems (2017)
- Canuto, Mauro; Guitart, Jordi: Integrated policy management framework for IaaS cloud middleware (2016) ioport
- Tamura, Yoshinobu; Yamada, Shigeru: Reliability computing and management considering the network traffic for a cloud computing (2016)
- Walraven, Stefan; Truyen, Eddy; Joosen, Wouter: Comparing PaaS offerings in light of SaaS development. A comparison of PaaS platforms based on a practical case study (2014) ioport