R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross-validation, jackknife) and data for the book ”An Introduction to the Bootstrap” by B. Efron and R. Tibshirani, 1993, Chapman and Hall. This package is primarily provided for projects already based on it, and for support of the book. New projects should preferentially use the recommended package ”boot”.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 1067 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1061 to 1067 of 1067.
- McGill, Jeffrey I.: Censored regression analysis of multiclass passenger demand data subject to joint capacity constraints (1995)
- Mignani, S.; Rosa, R.: The moving block bootstrap to assess the accuracy of statistical estimates in Ising model simulations (1995)
- Saito, Naoki; Coifman, Ronald R.: Local discriminant bases and their applications (1995)
- Wahba, Grace; Wang, Yuedong; Gu, Chong; Klein, Ronald; Klein, Barbara: Smoothing spline ANOVA for exponential families, with application to the Wisconsin epidemiological study of diabetic retinopathy. (The 1994 Neyman Memorial Lecture) (1995)
- Kleinschmidt, Peter; Mitterreiter, Ilse; Piper, Jim: Improved chromosome classification using monotonic functions of Mahalanobis distance and the transportation method (1994)
- Biggeri, Annibale; Braga, Mario; Marchi, Marco: Empirical Bayes interval estimates: an application to geographical epidemiology (1993)
- Efron, Bradley; Tibshirani, Robert J.: An introduction to the bootstrap (1993)