R package broom. Convert statistical analysis objects from R into tidy data frames, so that they can more easily be combined, reshaped and otherwise processed with tools like ’dplyr’, ’tidyr’ and ’ggplot2’. The package provides three S3 generics: tidy, which summarizes a model’s statistical findings such as coefficients of a regression; augment, which adds columns to the original data such as predictions, residuals and cluster assignments; and glance, which provides a one-row summary of model-level statistics.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Daniel Ludecke; Mattan S. Ben-Shachar; Indrajeet Patil; Dominique Makowski: Extracting, Computing and Exploring the Parameters of Statistical Models using R (2020) not zbMATH
- Gray, Charles T.; Marwick, Ben: Truth, proof, and reproducibility: there’s no counter-attack for the codeless (2019)
- Alicja Gosiewska; Przemyslaw Biecek: auditor: an R Package for Model-Agnostic Visual Validation and Diagnostic (2018) arXiv
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Tomokazu Fujino: vdmR: Generating Web-Based Visual Data Mining Tools with R (2017) not zbMATH
- David Robinson: broom: An R Package for Converting Statistical Analysis Objects Into Tidy Data Frames (2014) arXiv