ReCount: a multi-experiment resource of analysis-ready RNA-seq gene count datasets. Explore and download data from the recount project. Explore and download data from the recount project available at https://jhubiostatistics.shinyapps.io/recount/. Using the recount package you can download RangedSummarizedExperiment objects at the gene, exon or exon-exon junctions level, the raw counts, the phenotype metadata used, the urls to the sample coverage bigWig files or the mean coverage bigWig file for a particular study. The RangedSummarizedExperiment objects can be used by different packages for performing differential expression analysis. Using http://bioconductor.org/packages/derfinder you can perform annotation-agnostic differential expression analyses with the data from the recount project as described at http://biorxiv.org/content/early/2016/08/08/068478.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Devijver, Emilie; Gallopin, Mélina: Block-diagonal covariance selection for high-dimensional Gaussian graphical models (2018)
- Faisal, Shahla; Tutz, Gerhard: Missing value imputation for gene expression data by tailored nearest neighbors (2017)
- Kotoka, Ekua; Orr, Megan: Modifying SAMseq to account for asymmetry in the distribution of effect sizes when identifying differentially expressed genes (2017)
- Mathé, Ewy (ed.); Davis, Sean (ed.): Statistical genomics. Methods and protocols (2016)
- Safo, Sandra E.; Ahn, Jeongyoun: General sparse multi-class linear discriminant analysis (2016)
- Safo, Sandra; Song, Xiao; Dobbin, Kevin K.: Sample size determination for training cancer classifiers from microarray and RNA-seq data (2015)
- Thorne, Thomas: Empirical likelihood tests for nonparametric detection of differential expression from RNA-seq data (2015)
- Matthias Katzfuss, Andreas Neudecker, Simon Anders, Julien Gagneur: BADER: Bayesian analysis of differential expression in RNA sequencing data (2014) arXiv