Bio-SPICE: Biological Simulation Program for Intra- and Inter-Cellular Evaluation. Bio-SPICE, an open source framework and software toolset for Systems Biology, is intended to assist biological researchers in the modeling and simulation of spatio-temporal processes in living cells. In addition, our goal is to develop and serve a user community committed to using, extending, and exploiting these tools to further our knowledge of biological processes. In collaboration with other Bio-SPICE Community members, we will develop, license, distribute, and maintain a comprehensive software environment that integrates a suite of analytical, simulation, and visualization tools and services to aid biological researchers engaged in building computable descriptions of cellular functions. From disparate data analysis and information mining to experimental validation of computational models of cell systems, our environment will offer a comprehensive substrate for efficient research, collaboration, and publication.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Ewald, Roland; Uhrmacher, Adelinde M.: SESSL: a domain-specific language for simulation experiments (2014)
- Kasabov, Nikola (ed.): Springer handbook of bio-/neuro-informatics (2014)
- Chen, Ming; Hariharaputran, Sridhar; Hofestädt, Ralf; Kormeier, Benjamin: Petri net models for the semi-automatic construction of large scale biological networks (2011)
- Hoppe, Andreas; Hoffmann, Sabrina; Gerasch, Andreas; Gille, Christoph; Holzhütter, Hermann-Georg: FASIMU: flexible software for flux-balance computation series in large metabolic networks (2011) ioport
- Likić, Vladimir A.; McConville, Malcolm J.; Lithgow, Trevor; Bacic, Antony: Systems biology: the next frontier for bioinformatics (2010)
- Lamprecht, Anna-Lena; Margaria, Tiziana; Steffen, Bernhard: Bio-jeti: a framework for semantics-based service composition (2009) ioport
- Kell, Douglas B.; Mendes, Pedro: The markup is the model: reasoning about systems biology models in the semantic web era (2008)
- Chickarmane, Vijay; Kholodenko, Boris N.; Sauro, Herbert M.: Oscillatory dynamics arising from competitive inhibition and multisite phosphorylation (2007)
- McCollum, James M.; Peterson, Gregory D.; Cox, Chris D.; Simpson, Michael L.; Samatova, Nagiza F.: The sorting direct method for stochastic simulation of biochemical systems with varying reaction execution behavior (2006)
- Wolf, Denise M.; Vazirani, Vijay V.; Arkin, Adam P.: Diversity in times of adversity: probabilistic strategies in microbial survival games (2005)