R package lubridate: Make Dealing with Dates a Little Easier. Functions to work with date-times and time-spans: fast and user friendly parsing of date-time data, extraction and updating of components of a date-time (years, months, days, hours, minutes, and seconds), algebraic manipulation on date-time and time-span objects. The ’lubridate’ package has a consistent and memorable syntax that makes working with dates easy and fun.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Adrian Richter; Carsten Oliver Schmidt; Markus Krüger; Stephan Struckmann: dataquieR: assessment of data quality in epidemiological research (2021) not zbMATH
- Hansen Johnson, Daniel Morrison, Christopher Taggart: WhaleMap: a tool to collate and display whale survey results in near real-time (2021) not zbMATH
- Claudia Cappello, Sandra De Iaco, Donato Posa: covatest: An R Package for Selecting a Class of Space-Time Covariance Functions (2020) not zbMATH
- Sayani Gupta, Rob J Hyndman, Dianne Cook, Antony Unwin: Visualizing probability distributions across bivariate cyclic temporal granularities (2020) arXiv
- Ramasubramanian, Karthik; Singh, Abhishek: Machine learning using R. With time series and industry-based use cases in R (2019)
- M. Benjamin Sabath, Qian Di, Danielle Braun, Francesca Dominici, Christine Choirat: aipred: A Flexible R Package Implementing Methods for Predicting Air Pollution (2018) arXiv
- Benjamin Taylor and Barry Rowlingson: spatsurv: An R Package for Bayesian Inference with Spatial Survival Models (2017) not zbMATH
- Verzani, John: Using R for introductory statistics (2014)
- Edzer Pebesma: spacetime: Spatio-Temporal Data in R (2012) not zbMATH
- Garrett Grolemund; Hadley Wickham: Dates and Times Made Easy with lubridate (2011) not zbMATH