R package h2o. R Interface for H2O. R scripting functionality for H2O, the open source math engine for big data that computes parallel distributed machine learning algorithms such as generalized linear models, gradient boosting machines, random forests, and neural networks (deep learning) within various cluster environments.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Pizarroso, J., Portela, J., Muñoz, A: NeuralSens: Sensitivity Analysis of Neural Networks (2022) not zbMATH
- Suk, Youmi; Kang, Hyunseung: Robust machine learning for treatment effects in multilevel observational studies under cluster-level unmeasured confounding (2022)
- Cao, Yi; Liu, Xiaoquan; Zhai, Jia: Option valuation under no-arbitrage constraints with neural networks (2021)
- Fitzpatrick, Trevor; Mues, Christophe: How can lenders prosper? Comparing machine learning approaches to identify profitable peer-to-peer loan investments (2021)
- Vasilis Nikolaidis: The nnlib2 library and nnlib2Rcpp R package for implementing neural networks (2021) not zbMATH
- Rodrigues, G. S.; Nott, David J.; Sisson, S. A.: Likelihood-free approximate Gibbs sampling (2020)
- Sayan Putatunda, Dayananda Ubrangala, Kiran Rama, Ravi Kondapalli: DriveML: An R Package for Driverless Machine Learning (2020) arXiv
- Ramasubramanian, Karthik; Singh, Abhishek: Machine learning using R. With time series and industry-based use cases in R (2019)
- M. Benjamin Sabath, Qian Di, Danielle Braun, Francesca Dominici, Christine Choirat: aipred: A Flexible R Package Implementing Methods for Predicting Air Pollution (2018) arXiv