R package ELYP: Empirical Likelihood Analysis for the Cox Model and Yang-Prentice (2005) Model. Empirical likelihood ratio tests for the Yang and Prentice (short/long term hazards ratio) models. Empirical likelihood tests within a Cox model, for parameters defined via both baseline hazard function and regression parameters.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Bhati, Deepesh; Kattumannil, Sudheesh K.; Sreelakshmi, N.: Jackknife empirical likelihood based inference for probability weighted moments (2021)
- Blanchet, Jose; Kang, Yang: Sample out-of-sample inference based on Wasserstein distance (2021)
- Qin, Jing; Deng, Geng; Ning, Jing; Yuan, Ao; Shen, Yu: Estrogen receptor expression on breast cancer patients’ survival under shape-restricted Cox regression model (2021)
- Bansal, Gunjan; Anand, Adarsh; Yadavalli, V. S. S.: Predicting effective customer lifetime: an application of survival analysis for telecommunication industry (2020)
- Blanche, Paul: Confidence intervals for the cumulative incidence function via constrained NPMLE (2020)
- Chang, Yi-Wen; Lu, Kang-Ping; Chang, Shao-Tung: Cluster validity indices for mixture hazards regression models (2020)
- Varron, Davit: Empirical likelihood confidence tubes for functional parameters in plug-in estimation (2016)
- Zhou, Mai: Empirical likelihood method in survival analysis (2016)