OPPDIF: A Fortran program for computing opposed-flow diffusion flames. OPPDIF is a Fortran program that computes the diffusion flame between two opposing nozzles. A similarity transformation reduces the two-dimensional axisymmetric flow field to a one-dimensional problem. Assuming that the radial component of velocity is linear in radius, the dependent variables become functions of the axial direction only. OPPDIF solves for the temperature, species mass fractions, axial and radial velocity components, and radial pressure gradient, which is an eigenvalue in the problem. The TWOPNT software solves the two-point boundary value problem for the steady-state form of the discretized equations. The CHEMKIN package evaluates chemical reaction rates and thermodynamic and transport properties.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Ma, Li; Nmira, Fatiha; Consalvi, Jean-Louis: Exploring subgrid-scale variance models in LES of lab-scale methane fire plumes (2021)
- Sarkar, Sourav; Mukhopadhyay, Achintya; Sen, Swarnendu: The effects of steam and water spray on NO formation in a methane-air counterflow diffusion flame (2021)
- Yang, Qi; Zhao, Peng; Ge, Haiwen: reactingfoam-SCI: an open source CFD platform for reacting flow simulation (2019)
- Pu, Ge; Huang, Beibei; Zhang, Xun; Du, Jiantai; Zhu, Tuanhui; Chen, Bei: Investigation of flame structure and burning intensity of partially premixed methane enrichment of syngas using OH-PLIF and kinetic simulation (2018)
- Arias, Paul G.; Lecoustre, Vivien R.; Roy, Somesh; Luo, Zhaoyu; Haworth, Daniel C.; Lu, Tianfeng; Trouvé, Arnaud; Im, Hong G.: Dynamics of flow-soot interaction in wrinkled non-premixed ethylene-air flames (2015)
- Shih, Hsin-Yi; Hsu, Jou-Rong: Dilution effects analysis of opposed-jet (\mathrmH_2)/CO syngas diffusion flames (2013)
- Xia, Fei; Axelbaum, Richard L.: Simplifying the complexity of diffusion flames through interpretation in C/O ratio space (2013)
- Dunn, Matthew J.; Masri, Assaad R.; Bilger, Robert W.; Barlow, Robert S.: Finite rate chemistry effects in highly sheared turbulent premixed flames (2010)
- Venkatesan, Krishna K.; King, Galen B.; Laurendeau, Normand M.; Renfro, Michael W.; Böhm, Benjamin: Spatial and temporal characteristics of OH in turbulent opposed-jet double flames (2009)
- Yoo, C. S.; Wang, Y.; Trouvé, A.; Im, H. G.: Characteristic boundary conditions for direct simulations of turbulent counterflow flames (2005)
- Chaniotis, A. K.; Frouzakis, C. E.; Lee, J. C.; Tomboulides, A. G.; Poulikakos, D.; Boulouchos, K.: Remeshed smoothed particle hydrodynamics for the simulation of laminar chemically reactive flows. (2003)