R package discSurv: Discrete Time Survival Analysis. Provides data transformations, estimation utilities, predictive evaluation measures and simulation functions for discrete time survival analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Ndlovu, Bonginkosi; Melesse, Sileshi; Zewotir, Temesgen: A regression analysis of discrete time competing risks data using a vertical model approach (2022)
- Berger, Moritz; Tutz, Gerhard: Transition models for count data: a flexible alternative to fixed distribution models (2021)
- Puth, Marie-Therese; Tutz, Gerhard; Heim, Nils; Münster, Eva; Schmid, Matthias; Berger, Moritz: Tree-based modeling of time-varying coefficients in discrete time-to-event models (2020)
- Schmid, Matthias; Welchowski, Thomas; Wright, Marvin N.; Berger, Moritz: Discrete-time survival forests with Hellinger distance decision trees (2020)
- Berger, Moritz; Welchowski, Thomas; Schmitz-Valckenberg, Steffen; Schmid, Matthias: A classification tree approach for the modeling of competing risks in discrete time (2019)
- Tutkun, Nihal Ata; Koyuncu, Nursel; Karabey, Uğur: Discrete-time survival analysis under ranked set sampling: an application to Turkish motor insurance data (2019)
- Berger, Moritz; Schmid, Matthias: Semiparametric regression for discrete time-to-event data (2018)
- Tutz, Gerhard; Schmid, Matthias: Modeling discrete time-to-event data (2016)