The software package BOCOR (Bayesian testing of Order constraints on CORrelations) can be used for testing hypotheses with order constraints between bivariate correlations in a correlation matrix using the Bayes factor. Information about the statistical methodology and applications of BOCOR in psychological research can be found in the paper below. BOCOR is licenced under the GNU General Public License Version >=2. BOCOR (with manual) can be downloaded by clicking the link on the right. If you have any questions about the program please feel free to email me at j [dot] mulder3 [at] tilburguniversity [dot] edu. If you use the software please refer to the references below. Mulder, J. (In press). Bayes factors for testing order-constrained hypotheses on correlations. Journal of Mathematical Psychology.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Mulder, Joris; Fox, Jean-Paul: Bayes factor testing of multiple intraclass correlations (2019)
- Mulder, Joris; Pericchi, Luis Raúl: The matrix-F prior for estimating and testing covariance matrices (2018)
- Consonni, Guido; Paroli, Roberta: Objective Bayesian comparison of constrained analysis of variance models (2017)
- Ganjali, M.; Moradzadeh, N.; Baghfalaki, T.: Bayesian testing of agreement criteria under order constraints (2017)
- Ly, Alexander; Verhagen, Josine; Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan: Harold Jeffreys’s default Bayes factor hypothesis tests: explanation, extension, and application in psychology (2016)
- Mulder, Joris: Bayes factors for testing order-constrained hypotheses on correlations (2016)
- Mulder, Joris (ed.); Wagenmakers, Eric-Jan (ed.): Editors’ introduction to the special issue “Bayes factors for testing hypotheses in psychological research: practical relevance and new developments” (2016)