R package truncdist: Truncated Random Variables. A collection of functions to evalue probability density functions, cumulative distribution functions, quantile functions and random numbers for truncated random variables. Functions are provided to also compute the expected value and variance. Nadarajah and Kotz (2006) developed most of the functions. QQ plots can be produced. All the probability functions in the stats, stats4 and evd packages are automatically available for truncation..
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Zhang, Xiaoke; Gastwirth, Joseph L.: Large sample properties of a new measure of income inequality (2019)
- Duncan Lee; Alastair Rushworth; Gary Napier: Spatio-Temporal Areal Unit Modeling in R with Conditional Autoregressive Priors Using the CARBayesST Package (2018) not zbMATH
- Samantha Duchscherer, Robert Stewart, Marie Urban : revengc: An R package to Reverse Engineer Summarized Data (2018) not zbMATH
- Philipp H Boersch-Supan, Leah R Johnson: deBInfer: Bayesian inference for dynamical models of biological systems in R (2016) arXiv
- De Los Ríos, F. A.; Paluszny, M.: Extracting information about the rotator cuff from magnetic resonance images using deterministic and random techniques (2015)
- Duncan Lee: CARBayes: An R Package for Bayesian Spatial Modeling with Conditional Autoregressive Priors (2013) not zbMATH
- Mehmood, Rashid; Riaz, Muhammad; Does, Ronald J. M. M.: Efficient power computation for (r) out of (m) runs rules schemes (2013)
- Batsidis, Apostolos: Errors of misclassification in discrimination with data from truncated (t) populations (2012)
- Clementi, Fabio; Gallegati, Mauro; Kaniadakis, Giorgio: A new model of income distribution: the (\kappa)-generalized distribution (2012)
- Ligtvoet, Rudy: An isotonic partial credit model for ordering subjects on the basis of their sum scores (2012)
- Botts, Carsten: A modified adaptive accept-reject algorithm for univariate densities with bounded support (2011)