R package dr: Methods for Dimension Reduction for Regression. Functions, methods, and datasets for fitting dimension reduction regression, using slicing (methods SAVE and SIR), Principal Hessian Directions (phd, using residuals and the response), and an iterative IRE. Partial methods, that condition on categorical predictors are also available. A variety of tests, and stepwise deletion of predictors, is also included. Also included is code for computing permutation tests of dimension. Adding additional methods of estimating dimension is straightforward. For documentation, see the vignette in the package. With version 3.0.4, the arguments for dr.step have been modified.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Xu, Xinyi; Zhang, Jingxiao: Groupwise sufficient dimension reduction via conditional distance clustering (2020)
- Sun, Qiang; Zhu, Ruoqing; Wang, Tao; Zeng, Donglin: Counting process-based dimension reduction methods for censored outcomes (2019)
- Adragni, Kofi P.; Al-Najjar, Elias; Martin, Sean; Popuri, Sai K.; Raim, Andrew M.: Group-wise sufficient dimension reduction with principal fitted components (2016)
- Xu, Rong-Fang; Lee, Shie-Jue: Dimensionality reduction by feature clustering for regression problems (2015)
- Haggag, Magda M. M.: Combining of dimension reduction regression methods (2014)
- Kofi Adragni; Andrew Raim: ldr: An R Software Package for Likelihood-Based Sufficient Dimension Reduction (2014) not zbMATH
- Lindsey, Charles D.; Sheather, Simon J.; Mckean, Joseph W.: Using sliced mean variance-covariance inverse regression for classification and dimension reduction (2014)
- R. Cook; Liliana Forzani; Diego Tomassi: LDR: A Package for Likelihood-Based Sufficient Dimension Reduction (2011) not zbMATH
- Ye, Zhishen; Yang, Jie: Sliced inverse moment regression using weighted chi-squared tests for dimension reduction (2010)
- Yin, Xiangrong; Bura, Efstathia: Moment-based dimension reduction for multivariate response regression (2006)
- Sanford Weisberg: Dimension Reduction Regression in R (2002) not zbMATH