relsurv: Relative Survival. Various functions for relative survival analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Bhattacharjee, Atanu: Bayesian approaches in oncology using R and OpenBUGS (2021)
- Hadrien Charvat, Aurelien Belot: mexhaz: An R Package for Fitting Flexible Hazard-Based Regression Models for Overall and Excess Mortality with a Random Effect (2021) not zbMATH
- Soetewey, Antoine; Legrand, Catherine; Denuit, Michel; Silversmit, Geert: Waiting period from diagnosis for mortgage insurance issued to cancer survivors (2021)
- Commenges, Daniel; Jacqmin-Gadda, Hélène: Dynamical biostatistical models (2016)
- Wang, Huixia Judy; Wang, Lan: Locally weighted censored quantile regression (2009)