RgoogleMaps: Overlays on Google map tiles in R. This package serves two purposes: (i) Provide a comfortable R interface to query the Google server for static maps, and (ii) Use the map as a background image to overlay plots within R. This requires proper coordinate scaling.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Borcard, Daniel; Gillet, François; Legendre, Pierre: Numerical ecology with R (2018)
- Martijn Tennekes: tmap: Thematic Maps in R (2018) not zbMATH
- Edzer Pebesma; Roger Bivand; Paulo Ribeiro: Software for Spatial Statistics (2015) not zbMATH
- Markus Loecher; Karl Ropkins: RgoogleMaps and loa: Unleashing R Graphics Power on Map Tiles (2015) not zbMATH
- Li, Tianxi; Gao, Chao; Xu, Meng; Rajaratnam, Bala: Detecting the impact area of BP deepwater horizon oil discharge: an analysis by time varying coefficient logistic models and boosted trees (2014)