ISATIS® has been the reference in geostatistics software for more than 20 years. Whether you are in the Mining, the Oil & Gas or the Environmental industry, Geovariances’ leading-edge software solution has been designed to offer the sound technology you need to get the expected level of confidence in your estimates whilst quantifying the associated risk.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Claudia Cappello, Sandra De Iaco, Donato Posa: covatest: An R Package for Selecting a Class of Space-Time Covariance Functions (2020) not zbMATH
- Tolosana-Delgado, Raimon; Mueller, Ute; van den Boogaart, K. Gerald: Geostatistics for compositional data: an overview (2019)
- Desassis, N.; Renard, D.: Automatic variogram modeling by iterative least squares: univariate and multivariate cases (2013)
- Abzalov, Marat Z.: Localised uniform conditioning (LUC): a new approach for direct modelling of small blocks (2006)
- Marache, A.; Riss, J.; Gentier, S.; Chilès, J.-P.: Characterization and reconstruction of a rock fracture surface by geostatistics (2002)