R package qgraph: Graph Plotting Methods, Psychometric Data Visualization and Graphical Model Estimation. The qgraph package can be used to visualize data as networks as well as provides an interface for visualizing weighted graphical models.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Epskamp, Sacha: Psychometric network models from time-series and panel data (2020)
- Fontanella, Lara; Fontanella, Sara; Ignaccolo, Rosaria; Ippoliti, Luigi; Valentini, Pasquale: G-Lasso network analysis for functional data (2020)
- Gupta, Bhisham C.; Guttman, Irwin; Jayalath, Kalanka P.: Statistics and probability with applications for engineers and scientists using MINITAB, R and JMP (2020)
- Jonas M. B. Haslbeck, Lourens J. Waldorp: mgm: Estimating Time-Varying Mixed Graphical Models in High-Dimensional Data (2020) not zbMATH
- Modesto Escobar, Luis Martinez-Uribe: Network Coincidence Analysis: The netCoin R Package (2020) not zbMATH
- Mair, Patrick: Modern psychometrics with R (2018)
- Manukyan, Artür; Çene, Erhan; Sedef, Ahmet; Demir, Ibrahim: Dandelion plot: a method for the visualization of R-mode exploratory factor analyses (2014)
- Sacha Epskamp; Angélique Cramer; Lourens Waldorp; Verena Schmittmann; Denny Borsboom: qgraph: Network Visualizations of Relationships in Psychometric Data (2012) not zbMATH