R package mratios: Inferences for ratios of coefficients in the general linear model. With this package, it is possible to perform (simultaneous) inferences for ratios of linear combinations of coefficients in the general linear model. In particular, tests and confidence interval estimations for ratios of treatment means in the normal one-way layout and confidence interval estimations like in (multiple) slope ratio and parallel line assays can be carried out. Moreover, it is possible to calculate the sample sizes required in comparisons with a control based on relative margins. For the simple two-sample problem, functions for a t-test for ratio-formatted hypotheses and the corresponding Fieller-type confidence interval are provided assuming homogeneous or heterogeneous group variances.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Ludwig A. Hothorn: Claiming trend in toxicological and pharmacological dose-response studies: an overview on statistical methods and related R-Software (2020) arXiv
- Schaarschmidt, Frank: Multiple treatment comparisons in analysis of covariance with interaction, SCI for treatment covariate interaction (2017)
- Hasler, Mario: Heteroscedasticity: multiple degrees of freedom vs. sandwich estimation (2016)
- Schaarschmidt, Frank; Djira, Gemechis D.: Simultaneous confidence intervals for ratios of fixed effect parameters in linear mixed models (2016)
- Pallmann, Philip; Hothorn, Ludwig A.; Djira, Gemechis D.: A Levene-type test of homogeneity of variances against ordered alternatives (2014)
- Djira, Gemechis Dilba: Relative potency estimation in parallel-line assays -- method comparison and some extensions (2010)