Jython is an implementation of the Python programming language designed to run on the Java platform.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Buro, Samuele; Crole, Roy L.; Mastroeni, Isabella: On multi-language abstraction. Towards a static analysis of multi-language programs (2020)
- Y. Q. Wang: An Open Source Software Suite for Multi-Dimensional Meteorological Data Computation and Visualisation (2019) not zbMATH
- Wang, Y.; Sigurdsson, J. K.; Atzberger, P. J.: Fluctuating hydrodynamics methods for dynamic coarse-grained implicit-solvent simulations in LAMMPS (2016)
- S.V. Chekanov: HepSim: a repository with predictions for high-energy physics experiments (2014) arXiv
- Biggar, Paul; De Vries, Edsko; Gregg, David: A practical solution for achieving language compatibility in scripting language compilers (2012) ioport
- Mateos, Cristian; Zunino, Alejandro; Hirsch, Matías; Fernández, Mariano: Enhancing the BYG gridification tool with state-of-the-art grid scheduling mechanisms and explicit tuning support (2012) ioport
- Juha Sorva; Teemu Sirkiä: UUhistle: a software tool for visual program simulation (2010 ) not zbMATH
- Chekanov, D. S.: Scientific data analysis using Jython scripting and Java (2010)
- Matthews, Jacob; Findler, Robert Bruce: Operational semantics for multi-language programs (2007)
- Denker, Marcus; Ducasse, Stéphane; Tanter, Éric: Runtime bytecode transformation for Smalltalk (2006)