R package pspline: Penalized Smoothing Splines. Smoothing splines with penalties on order m derivatives.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Liu, Yu; De Brabanter, Kris: Smoothed nonparametric derivative estimation using weighted difference quotients (2020)
- Górecki, Tomasz; Smaga, Łukasz: fdANOVA: an R software package for analysis of variance for univariate and multivariate functional data (2019)
- Wang, WenWu; Yu, Ping; Lin, Lu; Tong, Tiejun: Robust estimation of derivatives using locally weighted least absolute deviation regression (2019)
- Meneses, Antonio; Naya, Salvador; López-de-Ullibarri, Ignacio; Tarrío-Saavedra, Javier: Nonparametric method for estimating the distribution of time to failure of engineering materials (2016)
- Severini, Thomas A.: A nonparametric approach to measuring the sensitivity of an asset’s return to the market (2016)
- Wang, Wenwu; Lin, Lu: Derivative estimation based on difference sequence via locally weighted least squares regression (2015)
- De Brabanter, Kris; De Brabanter, Jos; De Moor, Bart; Gijbels, Irène: Derivative estimation with local polynomial fitting (2013)
- Kojadinovic, Ivan; Yan, Jun: Comparison of three semiparametric methods for estimating dependence parameters in copula models (2010)