ADE-4: a multivariate analysis and graphical display software. We present ADE-4, a multivariate analysis and graphical display software. Multivariate analysis methods available in ADE-4 include usual one-table methods like principal component analysis and correspondence analysis, spatial data analysis methods (using a total variance decomposition into local and global components, analogous to Moran and Geary indices), discriminant analysis and within/between groups analyses, many linear regression methods including lowess and polynomial regression, multiple and PLS (partial least squares) regression and orthogonal regression (principal component regression), projection methods like principal component analysis on instrumental variables, canonical correspondence analysis and many other variants, coinertia analysis and the RLQ method, and several three-way table (k-table) analysis methods. Graphical display techniques include an automatic collection of elementary graphics corresponding to groups of rows or to columns in the data table, thus providing a very efficient way for automatic k-table graphics and geographical mapping options. A dynamic graphic module allows interactive operations like searching, zooming, selection of points, and display of data values on factor maps. The user interface is simple and homogeneous among all the programs; this contributes to making the use of ADE-4 very easy for non- specialists in statistics, data analysis or computer science.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Mendes, Susana; Fernández-Gómez, M. José; Marques, Sónia Cotrim; Pardal, Miguel Ângelo; Azeiteiro, Ulisses Miranda; Galindo-Villardón, M. Purificación: CO-Tucker: a new method for the simultaneous analysis of a sequence of paired tables (2017)
- Mendes, Susana; Fernández-Gómez, M. José; Pereira, Mário Jorge; Azeiteiro, Ulisses Miranda; Galindo-Villardón, M. Purificación: An empirical comparison of canonical correspondence analysis and STATICO in the identification of spatio-temporal ecological relationships (2012)
- Soneson, Charlotte; Lilljebjörn, Henrik; Fioretos, Thoas; Fontes, Magnus: Integrative analysis of gene expression and copy number alterations using canonical correlation analysis (2010) ioport
- Cao, Kim-Anh Lê; Martin, Pascal G. P.; Robert-Granié, Christèle; Besse, Philippe: Sparse canonical methods for biological data integration: application to a cross-platform study (2009) ioport
- Cao, Kim-Anh Lê; Rossouw, Debra; Robert-Granié, Christèle; Besse, Philippe: A sparse PLS for variable selection when integrating omics data (2008)
- Reynès, Christelle; Sabatier, Robert; Molinari, Nicolas: Choice of B-splines with free parameters in the flexible discriminant analysis context (2006)
- Beh, Eric J.: S-PLUS code for ordinal correspondence analysis (2004)
- Thioulouse, Jean: Towards better graphics for multivariate analysis: the interactive factor map (1996)