R package PtProcess: Time Dependent Point Process Modelling. Fits and analyses time dependent marked point process models with an emphasis on earthquake modelling. For a more detailed introduction to the package, see the topic ”PtProcess”. A list of recent changes can be found in the topic ”Change Log”.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Sally Sun, Owen G. Ward, Jing Wu, Lihao Xiao, Xiaoxi Zhao, Tian Zheng: ppdiag: Diagnostic Tools for Temporal Point Processes (2021) not zbMATH
- Abdollah Jalilian: ETAS: An R Package for Fitting the Space-Time ETAS Model to Earthquake Data (2019) not zbMATH
- Mancini, Luca; Paganoni, Anna Maria: Marked point process models for the admissions of heart failure patients (2019)
- Schoenberg, Frederic Paik; Hoffmann, Marc; Harrigan, Ryan J.: A recursive point process model for infectious diseases (2019)
- Kallah-Dagadu, G.; Nkansah, B. K.; Howard, N. K.: Flexible statistical modelling of the occurrences of transcription factor binding sites along a DNA sequence (2018)
- Meyer, Sebastian: Self-exciting point processes: infections and implementations (2018)
- Edzer Pebesma; Roger Bivand; Paulo Ribeiro: Software for Spatial Statistics (2015) not zbMATH
- Zhang, Tonglin: A Kolmogorov-Smirnov type test for independence between marks and points of marked point processes (2014)
- David Harte: PtProcess: An R Package for Modelling Marked Point Processes Indexed by Time (2010) not zbMATH