ReacTran: Reactive transport modelling in 1D, 2D and 3D. Routines for developing models that describe reaction and advective-diffusive transport in one, two or three dimensions. Includes transport routines in porous media, in estuaries, and in bodies with variable shape.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Wentz, J. M.; Mendenhall, A. R.; Bortz, D. M.: Pattern formation in the longevity-related expression of heat shock protein-16.2 in Caenorhabditis elegans (2018)
- Howard, James P. II: Computational methods for numerical analysis with R (2017)
- Bloomfield, Victor A.: Using R for numerical analysis in science and engineering (2014)
- Soetaert, Karline; Petzoldt, Thomas: Solving ODEs, DAEs, DDEs and PDEs in R (2011)
- Karline Soetaert; Thomas Petzoldt: Inverse Modelling, Sensitivity and Monte Carlo Analysis in R Using Package FME (2010) not zbMATH
- Karline Soetaert; Thomas Petzoldt; R. Setzer: Solving Differential Equations in R: Package deSolve (2010) not zbMATH