MyMediaLite is a lightweight, multi-purpose library of recommender system algorithms. It addresses the two most common scenarios in collaborative filtering: rating prediction (e.g. on a scale of 1 to 5 stars), and item prediction from positive-only feedback (e.g. from clicks, likes, or purchase actions). MyMediaLite is free software (open source software), it can be used and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Vito Walter Anelli, Alejandro Bellogín, Antonio Ferrara, Daniele Malitesta, Felice Antonio Merra, Claudio Pomo, Francesco Maria Donini, Tommaso Di Noia: Elliot: a Comprehensive and Rigorous Framework for Reproducible Recommender Systems Evaluation (2021) arXiv
- Salah, Aghiles; Truong, Quoc-Tuan; Lauw, Hady W.: Cornac: a comparative framework for multimodal recommender systems (2020)
- Shuai Zhang, Yi Tay, Lina Yao, Bin Wu, Aixin Sun: DeepRec: An Open-source Toolkit for Deep Learning based Recommendation (2019) arXiv
- Lecron, Fabian; Fouss, François: An optimization model for collaborative recommendation using a covariance-based regularizer (2018)
- Lee, Joonseok; Sun, Mingxuan; Lebanon, Guy: PREA: personalized recommendation algorithms toolkit (2012) ioport