HSL_MP42 Unsymmetric ﬁnite-element system: multiple-front method, element entry. The module HSL_MP42 uses the multiple front method to solve sets of ﬁnite-element equations AX=B that have been divided into non-overlapping subdomains. The HSL routines MA42 and MA52 are used with MPI for message passing.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Daas, Hussam Al; Rees, Tyrone; Scott, Jennifer: Two-level Nyström-Schur preconditioner for sparse symmetric positive definite matrices (2021)
- Jung, Jihyun; Bae, Daesung: Accelerating implicit integration in multi-body dynamics using GPU computing (2018)
- Zdunek, Adam; Rachowicz, Waldemar: Inhomogeneous lossy waveguide mode analysis (2018)
- Salimi, Behnam; Hayhurst, David R.: Reduced numerical solution times for combined boundary-initial value problems using parallel computing (2010)
- Duff, Iain S.; Scott, Jennifer A.: A parallel direct solver for large sparse highly unsymmetric linear systems (2004)
- Fialko, S. Yu.: The nested substructures method for solving large finite-element systems as applied to thin-walled shells with high ribs (2003)
- Scott, Jennifer A.: Parallel frontal solvers for large sparse linear systems (2003)
- Scott, Jennifer A.: A parallel frontal solver for finite element applications (2001)