caTools: Tools: moving window statistics, GIF, Base64, ROC AUC, etc. Contains several basic utility functions including: moving (rolling, running) window statistic functions, read/write for GIF and ENVI binary files, fast calculation of AUC, LogitBoost classifier, base64 encoder/decoder, round-off-error-free sum and cumsum, etc.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Conde, David; Fernández, Miguel A.; Rueda, Cristina; Salvador, Bonifacio: Isotonic boosting classification rules (2021)
- Chu, Jianghao; Lee, Tae-Hwy; Ullah, Aman: Component-wise AdaBoost algorithms for high-dimensional binary classification and class probability prediction (2020)
- Muschelli, John III: ROC and AUC with a binary predictor: a potentially misleading metric (2020)
- Ramasubramanian, Karthik; Singh, Abhishek: Machine learning using R. With time series and industry-based use cases in R (2019)
- Xin Wei: PROC_R: A SAS Macro that Enables Native R Programming in the Base SAS Environment (2012) not zbMATH
- Williams, Graham: Data Mining with Rattle and R. The art of excavating data for knowledge discovery. (2011)
- Elizabeth Freeman; Gretchen Moisen: PresenceAbsence: An R Package for Presence Absence Analysis (2008) not zbMATH