The MPACK; Multiple precision arithmetic BLAS (MBLAS) and LAPACK (MLAPACK). The MPACK is a free library for arbitrary/higher precision linear algebra. It consists of MBLAS and MLAPACK, multiple precision arithmetic versions of BLAS and LAPACK, respectively. It supports various multiple precision arithmetic libraries like GMP, MPFR, and QD, as well as IEEE 754 binary128 (via gcc’s extension __float128) .
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Ozaki, Katsuhisa; Terao, Takeshi; Ogita, Takeshi; Katagiri, Takahiro: Verified numerical computations for large-scale linear systems. (2021)
- Mukunoki, Daichi; Ogita, Takeshi: Performance and energy consumption of accurate and mixed-precision linear algebra kernels on GPUs (2020)
- Ozaki, Katsuhisa; Ogita, Takeshi; Oishi, Shin’ichi: Improvement of error-free splitting for accurate matrix multiplication (2015)
- Scott, T. C.; Zhang, Wenxing: Efficient hybrid-symbolic methods for quantum mechanical calculations (2015)
- Akira SaiToh: ZKCM: a C++ library for multiprecision matrix computation with applications in quantum information (2013) arXiv
- Keiner, Jens; Vollrath, Antje: A new algorithm for the nonequispaced fast Fourier transform on the rotation group (2012)
- Li, Wenbin; Simon, Sven; Kieß, Steffen: On the estimation of numerical error bounds in linear algebra based on discrete stochastic arithmetic (2012)