TRACE-DDE: a Tool for Robust Analysis and Characteristic Equations for Delay Differential Equations. In the recent years the authors developed numerical schemes to detect the stability properties of different classes of systems involving delayed terms. The base of all methods is the use of pseudospectral differentiation techniques in order to get numerical approximations of the relevant characteristic eigenvalues. This chapter is aimed to present the freely available Matlab package TRACE-DDE devoted to the computation of characteristic roots and stability charts of linear autonomous systems of delay differential equations with discrete and distributed delays and to resume the main features of the underlying pseudospectral approach.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 30 articles )
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30.
- Qiao, Wei; Sipahi, Rifat: A linear time-invariant consensus dynamics with homogeneous delays: analytical study and synthesis of rightmost eigenvalues (2013)
- Breda, D.: On characteristic roots and stability charts of delay differential equations (2012)
- Gumussoy, S.: Coprime-inner/outer factorization of SISO time-delay systems and FIR structure of their optimal (H_\infty) controllers (2012)
- Nakaoka, Shinji; Aihara, Kazuyuki: Mathematical study on kinetics of hematopoietic stem cells -- theoretical conditions for successful transplantation (2012)
- Wu, Zhen; Michiels, Wim: Reliably computing all characteristic roots of delay differential equations in a given right half plane using a spectral method (2012)
- Selimefendigil, F.; Sujith, R. I.; Polifke, W.: Identification of heat transfer dynamics for non-modal analysis of thermoacoustic stability (2011)
- Veltz, Romain; Faugeras, Olivier: Stability of the stationary solutions of neural field equations with propagation delays (2011)
- Jarlebring, Elias; Meerbergen, Karl; Michiels, Wim: A Krylov method for the delay eigenvalue problem (2010)
- Liu, Shengqiang; Beretta, Edoardo; Breda, Dimitri: Predator-prey model of Beddington-DeAngelis type with maturation and gestation delays (2010)
- Münz, Ulrich; Papachristodoulou, Antonis; Allgöwer, Frank: Delay robustness in consensus problems (2010)