R package ClustOfVar: Clustering of variables. Cluster analysis of a set of variables. Variables can be quantitative, qualitative or a mixture of both.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Gero Szepannek: An Overview on the Landscape of R Packages for Credit Scoring (2020) arXiv
- Fop, Michael; Murphy, Thomas Brendan: Variable selection methods for model-based clustering (2018)
- Bouhamed, Heni; Masmoudi, Afif; Lecroq, Thierry; Rebaï, Ahmed: Structure space of Bayesian networks is dramatically reduced by subdividing it in sub-networks (2015)
- Bouhamed, Heni; Masmoudi, Afif; Lecroq, Thierry; Rebaï, Ahmed: Reducing the structure space of Bayesian classifiers using some general algorithms (2015)
- M. Chavent, V. Kuentz, B. Liquet, L. Saracco: ClustOfVar: An R Package for the Clustering of Variables (2011) arXiv