R package spsurvey: Spatial Survey Design and Analysis. This group of functions implements algorithms for design and analysis of probability surveys. The functions are tailored for Generalized Random Tessellation Stratified survey designs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Jauslin, Raphaël; Tillé, Yves: Spatial spread sampling using weakly associated vectors (2020)
- Alan R. Pearse, James M. McGree, Nicholas A. Som, Catherine Leigh, Jay M. Ver Hoef, Paul Maxwell, Erin E. Peterson: SSNdesign - an R package for pseudo-Bayesian optimal and adaptive sampling designs on stream networks (2019) arXiv
- Benedetti, R.; Piersimoni, F.; Postiglione, P.: Alternative and complementary approaches to spatially balanced samples (2017)
- Quinn Payton; Michael McManus; Marc Weber; Anthony Olsen; Thomas Kincaid: micromap: A Package for Linked Micromaps (2015) not zbMATH
- Ruiz Espejo, Mariano; Delgado Pineda, Miguel; Nadarajah, Saralees: Optimal unbiased estimation of some population central moments (2013)
- Grafström, Anton: Spatially correlated Poisson sampling (2012)
- Grafström, Anton; Lundström, Niklas L. P.; Schelin, Lina: Spatially balanced sampling through the pivotal method (2012)