unbalhaar: Function estimation via Unbalanced Haar wavelets. The package implements top-down and bottom-up algorithms for nonparametric function estimation in Gaussian noise using Unbalanced Haar wavelets.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Rajaganapathy, Sivaraman; Melbourne, James; Salapaka, Murti V.: Change detection using an iterative algorithm with guarantees (2022)
- Li, Housen; Guo, Qinghai; Munk, Axel: Multiscale change-point segmentation: beyond step functions (2019)
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Tail-greedy bottom-up data decompositions and fast multiple change-point detection (2018)
- McGinnity, K.; Varbanov, R.; Chicken, E.: Cross-validated wavelet block thresholding for non-Gaussian errors (2017)
- Song, Rui; Banerjee, Moulinath; Kosorok, Michael R.: Asymptotics for change-point models under varying degrees of mis-specification (2016)
- Timmermans, Catherine; von Sachs, Rainer: A novel semi-distance for measuring dissimilarities of curves with sharp local patterns (2015)
- Frick, Klaus; Munk, Axel; Sieling, Hannes: Multiscale change point inference. With discussion and authors’ reply (2014)
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Wild binary segmentation for multiple change-point detection (2014)
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Time-threshold maps: using information from wavelet reconstructions with all threshold values simultaneously (2012)
- Cho, Haeran; Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Multiscale interpretation of taut string estimation and its connection to unbalanced Haar wavelets (2011)
- Baek, Changryong; Pipiras, Vladas: Long range dependence, unbalanced Haar wavelet transformation and changes in local mean level (2009)
- Fryzlewicz, Piotr: Unbalanced Haar technique for nonparametric function estimation (2007)