Open-PALM : an open source dynamic parallel coupler. In order to efficiently represent complex systems, numerical modelling has to rely on many physical models at a time: an ocean model coupled with an atmospheric model is at the basis of climate modelling; a combustion model coupled with a radiation model allows the computation of a combustion chamber temperature. The continuity of the solution is granted only if these models can constantly exchange information. OpenPALM is a software allowing the concurrent execution and the intercommunication of programs based on in-house as well as commercial codes. The OpenPALM team proposes training to the coupler several times each years at CERFACS. Moreover, don’t hesitate to contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com) if you want informations on the coupler, on the instrumentations on the code to couple as well as on coupling algorithms.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Houzeaux, G.; Garcia-Gasulla, M.; Cajas, J. C.; Borrell, R.; Santiago, A.; Moulinec, C.; Vázquez, M.: Parallel multiphysics coupling: algorithmic and computational performances (2020)
- Lintermann, Andreas; Meinke, Matthias; Schröder, Wolfgang: Zonal flow solver (ZFS): a highly efficient multi-physics simulation framework (2020)
- de Laborderie, J.; Duchaine, F.; Gicquel, L.; Vermorel, O.; Wang, G.; Moreau, S.: Numerical analysis of a high-order unstructured overset grid method for compressible LES of turbomachinery (2018)
- Bonhomme, A.; Duchaine, F.; Wang, G.; Selle, L.; Poinsot, T.: A parallel multidomain strategy to compute turbulent flows in fan-stirred closed vessels (2014)
- Kataoka, Shunji; Minami, Satsuki; Kawai, Hiroshi; Yamada, Tomonori; Yoshimura, Shinobu: A parallel iterative partitioned coupling analysis system for large-scale acoustic fluid-structure interactions (2014)