seqCBS: CN Profiling using Sequencing and CBS. This is a method for DNA Copy Number Profiling using Next-Generation Sequencing. It has new model and test statistics based on non-homogeneous Poisson Processes with change point models. It uses an adaptation of Circular Binary Segmentation. Also included are methods for point-wise Bayesian Confidence Interval and model selection method for the change-point model. A case and a control sample reads (normal and tumor) are required.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Kroll, Martin: Nonparametric intensity estimation from noisy observations of a Poisson process under unknown error distribution (2019)
- Wu, Tung-Lung: Approximations of distributions of scan statistics of inhomogeneous Poisson processes (2017)
- Song, Rui; Banerjee, Moulinath; Kosorok, Michael R.: Asymptotics for change-point models under varying degrees of mis-specification (2016)
- Wong, Raymond K. W.; Kashyap, Vinay L.; Lee, Thomas C. M.; van Dyk, David A.: Detecting abrupt changes in the spectra of high-energy astrophysical sources (2016)
- Zhang, Nancy R.; Yakir, Benjamin; Xia, Li C.; Siegmund, David: Scan statistics on Poisson random fields with applications in genomics (2016)
- Shen, Jeremy J.; Zhang, Nancy R.: Change-point model on nonhomogeneous Poisson processes with application in copy number profiling by next-generation DNA sequencing (2012)